Aluminum Wire Hexagon Grille DIY Kit 19"X35" For Hyundai 2012 - 2015 Santa Fe DM
DIY Kit Set (19" X 35")
For HYUNDAI 2012-2015 Santa Fe DM
- Material : Aluminum
- Finish : Anodized
- Style : Hexagon Grill Wire Mesh .
- Spacing size : 180mm X 100mm
- Position : Universal
- Pieces : Hexagon Grill 1 pc
- Wire size: 90cm x 50cm (19" X 35")
- Composition :
- INDUSTRIAL SILICONE SEALANT ADHESIVE(Glue) RUBBER
(Window Glass Metal Tiles Rubber Plastics)
- Sandpaper 2ea
- Saws 1ea
- Automotive Resins(200g)
- Installation : Replacement (Cutting Required)
- Hardware and instruction are NOT included.
- The electro-chemical surface coating method in which surface on the parts connected by cathode are controlled oxidized and converted to aluminum oxide (Al2O3) under electrolyte and applied electric field.
- Generally, the porous oxide film formed by anodizing process has high hardness, corrosion resistance, and is easily colored by common dyes so that it is applied to the parts that require good wear and corrosion resistance, and architectural beauty.
- anodizing of aluminum is used for both decorative and protective application. Compared to the hard anodizing that makes thick and hard coating layer, soft anodizing makes very thin and soft coating layer. Because it makes coloring using several dying materials possible, soft anodizing is widely used for several aluminum parts that need mild corrosion resistance and architectural beauty.
Kind of Parts
- Wire Grill